The United States of America is located in North America, and more than 76 million people visit this country every year. It is the third-largest nation in the world, and the attractions here are countless and varied.
From coasts such as Miami Beach to modern and busy cities like New York and Las Vegas, this country is rich in diversity, culture, and attractions for visitors.
This time we will tell you how to stay connected during your trip to the USA, plus some advice about the best places to visit there. Let’s start reading!
eSIMs For The USA
Your trip to the United States will be much simpler, fun, and comfortable if you get an eSIM to stay connected. Remember that an eSIM works as a normal SIM card, but it is embedded in your phone. Which is better because you do not need to go to a store to buy one. eSIMs are mostly bought online, the provider sends you a QR code and then you use it to activate the service.
eSIMs are easy to use and you can get them from the comfort of your home while doing the checklist of essential things for your trip. UPeSIM offers eSIMs for countries all around the world. If you visit their website, you can find the eSIMs divided into categories, including America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania.
To get your eSIM for the USA you just need to follow these steps:
1. Go to the UPeSIM website.
2. Find the eSIM tab. You will see a dropdown menu that will show the options by continent.
3. Choose America eSIM.
4. Choose United States eSIM.
5. After that, you proceed to check out. You will have to provide information related to your contact and billing information, eSIM delivery, and payment.
When the process is finished and the payment has been done, you will receive an email with the QR code that you need to activate the eSIM.
These are the details about the eSIM for the USA:
United States eSIM 5 GB – €14.99
· Data: 6 GB (4G LTE Speed)
· Validity: 10 days
The United States of America has numerous things to do and wonderful places to visit and enjoy. One of the foremost popular places to go there is New York. Without a doubt, you would not wrap up visiting it all in one day, so we recommend you to spend at least five days there.
Places to visit in New York:
· The Statue of Liberty – The symbol of freedom. The ferry fee is $24.00 for anyone older than 13.
· Central Park – It does not cost anything to enjoy nature in the middle of the city.
· Rockefeller Center –The tickets for adults cost $38, you will have access to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck to enjoy the views.
· Empire State Building – A standard ticket to visit the one which was the tallest building in the world costs $45.73 for an adult.
· Times Square – Another landmark that is free to visit. This place is a remarkable sight, crowded and illuminated with its neon lights and billboards.
In case you are traveling to find genuine fun, Las Vegas in Nevada State is the right place. Casinos, hotels, and resorts are all dazzling, and besides, you can appreciate nature and do touring.
Places to visit in Las Vegas
· The Strip – Let’s travel around the world in one place. This place is full of amazing buildings. It is free to walk along the Strip, however, most of the hotels are five stars, which means the prices for one room will be higher than in other areas.
· Red Rock Canyon – Visit this natural and impressive attraction, paying around $120 for a tour.
Florida is an excellent place to travel if you go on vacation with your family. There are amusement parks and attractions that all kids, teens, and adults will enjoy!
Places to visit in Florida
· Walt Disney World – It costs at least $109.00 (for people older than 13) to enjoy the magic of this place.
· Universal Studios – Enjoy the Wizarding World and the home of the Simpsons for $109.00.
· SeaWorld Orlando – Go and see dolphins and whale shows. Prices start at $64.99.
How do I install my eSIM?
You need to go to Settings – Mobile – Mobile plan and scan the QR code that you received.
Where can I find my eSIM confirmation code?
It will be on the confirmation details on the email you receive after the purchase.
Can I renew or extend my eSIM data plan?
Yes, you can buy another eSIM to get more data.
Don't forget to buy your USA eSIM from UPeSIM